The Fruit Brick Bob is a interesting recipe, simulating a shish kabob. This serving is fulfilled with vitamins, nutrients, and tropical fruit. Enjoy the loving taste of The Fruit Brick Bob.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1/2 cup of plain or flavored nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup of no-sugar-added raspberry or your choice of fruit spread 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 1 pint of mangos
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice drained, or container of pineapples and slice into 1-inch
1. Stir yogurt and fruit spread into a small bow and mix well.
2. Thread fruit in a mix onto 6-8 (12-inch) skewer.
3. Serve with yogurt dip
* Different Options that you can consider: Grapes, honeydew melon, sliced apples, sliced or diced peaches/pears and more.
* Calories 108-112 Protein 2g-3g, Dietary Fiber 2g-3g
* Sodium 52mg – 55mg, Cholesterol 1-2mg