The Golden Puffs are mashed potato puffs that are baked in the oven. The golden crusted potatoes are equipped with nutritional ingredients such as broccoli or spinach. Enjoy The Golden Puffs.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 cup of mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped spinach or broccoli
- 2 egg white
- 4 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 container of black pepper or parsley(Optional to use for mashed potatoes)
1. Preheat oven to 410 Degrees F and spray 15-18 mini (2-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix the mashed potatoes, egg whites, broccoli, and 2 tablespoons cheese in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, then dispense into each muffin cup holder.
3. Sprinkle the top of each muffin cup with remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Begin to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
5. Once finished, use a butter knife to run around the edges, then use a fork to lift each muffin out.
6. Serve this dish while warm.
This dish can also be prepared as a side with a lunch or dinner meal.
* Calories 195-200, Protein 26g-28g, Dietary Fiber 1g-2g
* Sodium 535mg – 550mg, Cholesterol 10-13mg