Apple-Grahams is a cool recipe that provides great nutrients and is fulfilling on a picnic type pf day. This serving would be a great lunch snack if you have kids and looking for a easy fix while packing their lunch. Enjoy The Apple-Grahams
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1/4 cup of reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4-6 whole cinnamon graham crackers (prepare enough for the party size that you intend)
- 5 teaspoons strawberry or raspberry fruit spread
- 1 apple (red or green), halved, cored and cut into 18-20 slices
1. Evenly separate the whole Graham crackers into individual pieces.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese evenly on each Graham cracker.
3. Spread 1 teaspoon of strawberry or raspberry fruit spread on top of each Graham cracker
4. Arrange each Graham cracker with 4 apple slices over the fruit spread.
5. Serve once prepared.
* Recommended to not let sit in heat
* You can also try using different fruits such as: pears, peaches, strawberries, mango slices, or even pineapples.