Our Peaches Cream Bowl is a deluxe sweet and treats edition of sliced peaches with a bowl of fat-free no-sugar added vanilla ice cream that can also be substituted with frozen yogurt. We want you to enjoy a loving recipe after you have worked hard doing a Brick By Brick Academy fitness session. Enjoy The Peaches Cream Bowl.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 can of peaches or 1/2 cup of frozen peaches
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup of fat-free no-sugar vanilla ice cream (or a flavor that you desire). Ice cream can replaced with frozen yogurt as well.
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1/4 cup of canned peach juice or unsweet apple juice
1. Open canned or bag of frozen peaches
2. Use a small bowl or container and a microwave to heat for 30 seconds by adding peaches in the bowl or container with 1 teaspoon of butter.
3. Combine peach juice (or unsweetened apple juice) with brown sugar and cinnamon in a small container or bowl.
4. Stir each of the items together (peaches/butter/cinnamon/brown sugar)
5. Serve with bowl of ice cream or frozen yogurt.
* Additional toppings to go with this serving that you may consider: – sprinkles – chopped peanuts – chocolate syrup – sugar-free caramel & more.