The Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Parfaits is a delicious serving that could be of dessert for yourself and maybe even a serving with your loved ones. It is topped with whipped cream, granola chunks, a sweet lavish taste of strawberries and, bananas! Enjoy our Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Parfait.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream cheese, chilled
- 1 full tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 full banana (Slice into small slices)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup of granola chunks
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. Combine thoroughly with a spoon the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract, powdered sugar in a small container or bowl until mixed well.
2. Combine granola and strawberries
3. In 4 dessert servings, insert first layer of 1/4 cup of yogurt/cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup of granolas and strawberries in the steps listed.
4. Complete step 3 for the other servings.
5. Serve once completed
* Granolas can be replaced with Vanilla Waffles or graham crackers.