Our Brick By Brick Academy has showed up and showed out, by customizing this delicious Strawberry-Banana Split Bites recipe for you to enjoy with family and friends. Enjoy this amazing serving.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe medium banana and cut into 16 slices
- 16 frozen mini phyllo tart shells, thawed
- 3 tablespoons (your choice) sugar-free caramel, raw honey, or chocolate syrup
- 1 can of chilled sugar free whipped topping
- 1 cup of frozen yogurt (option to top each shell)
1. Insert one slice of cut banana into each tart shell.
2. Place 3/4 teaspoon (raw honey, sugar-free caramel, or chocolate syrup. on top of each banana slice (you can select qualities that you want with different coverings. Ex: 4 with chocolate syrup, 8 with caramel, 4 with honey).
3. Place slice of strawberry on top of each serving.
4. 1 tablespoon with whipped topping (whipped cream).
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
* This dessert can be mixed with different fruits of your choice.
* You can even add sprinkles.
* You can also consider to replace the frozen yogurt with a tablespoon of ice cream.