Our Brick By Brick Academy has provided you with a simple mix of various fruits that you can mix with your choice Greek yogurt or even a creamy fruit dressing, with granolas, and more. Let us know what you think. Enjoy The Fruit Jungle Salad.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1/4 cup of mixed berries
- 1 cup of cantaloupe
- 1 cup of sliced mangoes into small squares/rectangles
- 1/2 cup of kiwi (sliced) * 1 cup of (red or green) grapes
- 1 cup of sliced (red or green) apples
- 1 cup of freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of granola chunks (you choice of flavor)
- 3/4 cup of greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1. Combine mixed berries, cantaloupe, strawberries, mangoes, grapes.
2. Combine apples, kiwi, homey, yogurt, nutmeg and granola chunks in blender or food process.
3. Spread fruit dressing of your choice over the fruit mixture and yogurt as a top coat.
4. Serve was completed. This serving is equipped for a group setting.
* You can include or replace the fruit options