The Triple Fruit Ice Cream Sandwiches is a recipe that was inspired by a fitness client that loves eating ice cream and Vanilla Waffles. She recommended that I try it and I insisted that I must add some flavor to it. So I would like to provide you all with the options of trying three different types of fruits to include one of each type of fruit on your fruit ice cream sandwich. Enjoy this delicious serving.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 10 sugar-free vanilla or almond-flavored cookies
- 1 ripped banana, peeled and slice into thinned layered slices
- 4-5 fresh strawberries (slice in halves)
- 1/2 apple (green/red) slice into 5-6 slices
- 1/2 cup fat-free no-sugar added vanilla ice cream (or any preferred ice cream of your choice)
1. Place 5 cookies on its top layer on the surface and smooth side faced up.
2. Spoon each cookie soft layer evenly with a few slices of bananas, a few with sliced strawberries, and a few with the sliced apples.
3. Quickly, but smoothly, top each of the layered cookie with 1 full tablespoon of ice cream.
4. Top with a cookie to complete the fruit ice cream sandwich.
5. Consider to freeze for 20-30 minutes or serve straight.
* You can use various fruit spreads of your choice or try to use different fruit variations like pears, peaches, pineapples, and more to name a few.