Brick By Brick Academy has a signature recipes just for you! The Blueberry – Banana Brickcakes are a customized recipe of pancakes with antioxidants, vitamins, and more to fulfill your hunger. Gerald says he loves making these when his stomach is touching his back. Enjoy our very own Blueberry-Banana Brickcakes.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 cup of pre-made / easy make pancake mix.
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- 1/4 cup of cholesterol-free eggs substitute.
- 3 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 ripped banana (cut it in 16 small sizes)
- 1 cup of freshly sliced strawberries,
1. Combine pancake mix in a mixer or preferred bowl with water, nutmeg.
2. Combine egg substitute with bowl of pancake mix.
3. Stir until it is smooth.
4. Use nonstick cooking spray or low-cholesterol butter on the griddle.
5. Heat the griddle on medium heat.
6. For each pancake mixture, evenly pour onto griddle.
7. While pancakes are bubbling, evenly sprinkle blueberries and banana slices on the tops of each pancake until completed.
8. Flip each pancake once the bottom layer is brown / golden to flip.
9. Once completed serve this item with the sliced strawberries on top (with Whipped cream; optional)
* This meal would be amazing with a cold glass of orange juice, coffee, or apple juice.
* Bananas and Blueberries can be replaced with fruits of your choice to add some creativity to our custom recipe.
* If you do not want to use whipped cream, powdered sugar is a great substitute.
* This serving would be great for high performing fitness individuals, including athletes who is burning a lot of carbs and calories.