Our Cinnamon Oatmeal is a simple recipe, desired for you to make on-the-go. Oatmeal is a great source of carbohydrates and fiber. Enjoy our Cinnamon Oatmeal.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 full teaspoon of brown sugar
1. Combine the water, oats, and brown sugar in a bowl or mug.
2. Insert into microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Stir once 2 minutes is over.
4. Insert back into microwave on HIGH for 1 additional minute or once oatmeal is thickened.
5. Once water is absorbed within the oats, serve at least after 2 minutes once done.
* This simple recipe would go great with some additions of your choice: – walnuts – chopped apples – almond milk – strawberries – pineapples – raisins – blueberries – raspberries or more