The Sausage Pepper Quesadillas is an exclusive breakfast recipe prepared to wake you up and have you satisfied before you start G. Health Breakfast Bowl is an inspired serving by Gerald Hearns as we have our G. Health dietary supplements. This smoothie is equipped with vitamins, antioxidants, protein, and great taste. Enjoy The G. Health Breakfast Bowl.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 frozen (preferably) or thawed banana
- 1 handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 sliced and peeled mango (or 1 handful of frozen mangoes)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of protein powder (of your choice)
- 1/2 vanilla kefir yogurt (or preferred flavor by yourself)
- 1/4 cup of granola chunks
1. Place each of the ingredients into the blender.
2. Once blended, pour into a bowl or container and add any toppings that you consider.
* You can substitute or add additional seeds, nuts, or even strawberries to this serving.
* Mango can be substituted for pineapples if you would like to try.