Brick By Brick Academy has a special dish that is a really good side dish and can be served as an appetizer as well. This is our spin-off of The Golden Puffs. We thought about how cool would it be to try this dish with chopped up chicken, to include more protein. Let us know what you think. Enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Potato Puffs.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 cup of mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup of Diced chicken chunks (sliced Rotisserie chicken is good to use, since its premade)
- 1/2 cup of chopped spinach or broccoli
- 2 egg white
- 4 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 container of black pepper or parsley(Optional to use for mashed potatoes)
1. Preheat oven to 410 Degrees F and spray 15-18 mini (2-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix the mashed potatoes, chopped chicken, egg whites, broccoli, and 2 tablespoons cheese in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, then dispense into each muffin cup holder.
3. Sprinkle the top of each muffin cup with remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Begin to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
5. Once finished, use a butter knife to run around the edges, then use a fork to lift each muffin out.
6. Serve this dish while warm.
* If you have tried this dish, comment and let us know what you think, then tag 10 people onto any post on Instagram and tell them to follow @brickbybrickacademy
* Once you do that, Direct Message us with the title name of this recipe “Chicken Broccoli Potato Puffs” to be entered into our raffle of 5 free gifts a months.