The Chipotle Chicken Stromboli is an exquisite serving that you will want to share with your entire community and family. My first time eating a serving similar to this was at a gala that had many types of tastings that I had not tried before. The Stromboli that was prepared, included a mix of spinach and barbecue sauce over the chicken. I thought to myself that it would be an amazing opportunity to provide my Brick By Brick Academy family with an exclusive Stromboli with chipotle sauce.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 roasted rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup of chipotle sauce
- 1 package of gluten-free (14oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
2. Use a baking pan and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Unroll the gluten-free pizza dough onto a baking sheet.
4. Create 12 x 10 inch rectangle and remove remaining pieces from the baking sheet.
5. Remove skin from rotisserie chicken. (you can place skin into waste)
6. Slice the meat off of the rotisserie and get rid of the bones once done.
7. Combine 2 cups of the sliced chicken in a large bowl with 1/3 cup of chipotle sauce.
8. The remaining chicken can be froze or refrigerated at your discretion.
9. Spread the combined chicken and sauce down the layer of dough evenly.
10. Leave 2 1/4 inches of each side available.
11. Use the 1 cup of Cheddar cheese and green onions to sprinkle onto the top layer of chicken and dough.
12. Fold each of the sides of the dough and seal the edges.
13. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (Or when Golden)
14. Once completed, allow temperatures to calm a few minutes before cutting into slices.
* This dish should be enough to serve 5 to 8 people at least.
* The chicken can also be tossed in any flavor sauces that you would like to consider.
* Different types of barbecue sauces have also been a recommended flavor to consider.
* You can also substitute the Cheddar cheese for Mozzarella cheese at your discretion.