Our Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast serving can be served as a lunch or dinner depending on the occasion. This special has a interesting meaning behind it. If you know me, know me, then you know I love some chicken! While thinking about a nutritional recipe for you, Miami rapper, Rick Ross, came to my mind when I thought about what type of seasoning would go well with this chicken breast. Rick Ross favorite type of chicken wings is lemon peppered flavor. I thought to myself, “I have not heard of too many people trying lemon pepper on chicken breast. Let me know what you think! Enjoy our Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (4-5oz each)
- 1 table spoon of vegetable oil
- 1 medium green or yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 chipotle salsa
1. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on each sides of the chicken breasts.
2. Use a large nonstick skillet placed on medium heat and add oil.
3. Once oil warms, insert the sliced red onions to cook for 4 minutes
4. Add each of the bell peppers and be sure to stir occasionaly.
5. Place the lime juice and chipotle salsa into skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Use a utensil to shift the vegetables to the side of the skillet and insert your chicken breast. Once cooked on one side for at least 4-5 minutes, flip to the other side. Be sure that the chicken is not pink and is completely cooked before removing from skillet.
7. Once completed cooking each of the chickens, serve on a plate with the vegetables.
8. This serving can be cooked with any side dishes of your choice.
* If you prefer to add any side dishes for this serving, a few options to consider: – mashed potatoes – quinoa rice – yellow rice – cabbage – carrots – broccoli – spinach – baked potato – sweet potato & more