Our Meatball Soup is a simple make and very nutritional providing you with protein, carbs, vitamins, and more. If you are feeling down and needing a boost of energy, this will be a really good soup to prepare. Enjoy our Meatball Soup.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- * 1 package of frozen italian sausage meatballs (or ground turkey and prepare into meatballs).
- 2 cans of italian-style stewed tomatoes.
- 2 cans of beef broth
- 1 can of mixed vegetables
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of uncooked rotini pasta or small macaroni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- * CONSIDER TO INCLUDE ANY PEPPER OF YOUR CHOICE
1. Thaw frozen meatballs OR use ground turkey / ground beef and season.
2. Heat the meatballs and prepare according to packaged directions if you use the frozen meatballs. If you hand make the meatballs you can prepare over the stove or use oven. (Be sure to preheat oven if you prepare the meatballs that way).
3. Combine tomatoes, spinach, mixed vegetables, pasta, broth, and oregano in a large saucepan.
4. Heat stove to medium-high and add the meatballs to the saucepan.
5. after 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium-low
6. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
7. Allow this serving to settle before serving.
* Glazed meatballs are also really good to make.
* salt and pepper to taste, celery, carrots, and garlic are a few additional ingredients to consider to include.