Spaghetti Valley is a simple made dish including spaghetti and meatballs. To make this a more nutritional dish for you, this recipe will include homemade, ground turkey meatballs. Ground turkey is equipped with protein. This will be an amazing dish for athletes and those of you that burn a lot carbs. Enjoy Spaghetti Valley.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- Fresh gluten-free (8oz) spaghetti
- 12 ounces of ground turkey (96% Lean / 4% fat)
- 4 ounces hot Italian sausage and remove casing (skin)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, drain water from it and keep warm.
4. While doing that, place ground turkey, combine sausage, egg, and oregano in medium bowl.
5. After mixing and combining these ingredients, shape the ground turkey into meatballs.
6. This should be enough for 14-16 (1 1/2 inch) meatballs. Place on baking sheet and place into over to cook.
7. Gently spray the top of each meatball with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, flip halfway.
8. Pour the tomato-basil pasta sauce into a large skillet.
9. Add the meatballs and cook together on medium heat for 10 minutes or once the sauce is heated.
10. Check the temperature of meatballs (Temperature should be 160 Degrees F.). Stir occasionally.
11. Serve with Parmesan cheese and basil.
* If you are looking to add sides to this servings, Garlic bread, Texas Toast are good to consider.