This amazing Spinach & Garlic Beef salad is like no other! Have you ever had a salad with beef strips? You probably never thought of this. I was motivated to create this special type of salad after having a meal of beef strips, broccoli, and carrots as a main dish. Then I had a thought to myself, wondering what it would be like with spinach and any type of salad ingredients of your choice. Enjoy The Spinach & Garlic Beef Salad.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 handful of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped up carrots
- 1/2 sliced small cucumber
- 1 teaspoon of dark sesame oil
- 1 lb of trimmed, thin cut beef strips
- 1 tablespoon cut up garlic
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salad dressing of your choice
1. Use a nonstick skillet over high heat and heat sesame oil.
2. Combine beef strips, spinach, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Occasionally stir and check strips throughout 17-20 minutes.
4. Once completed, serve this with salad dressing.
* Calories 210-225, Protein 26g-28g, Dietary Fiber 1g-3g
* Sodium 317mg – 320mg, Cholesterol 43mg