The Calm Sea provides you with nutritional protein, a great source of nutrients, including fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K. This recipe includes baked salmon and roasted asparagus. This dish is a considerably low calorie meal, but enough to fulfill your hunger. Enjoy The Calm Sea.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 1 handful (12oz) asparagus spears (trim the ends)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 4 salmon fillet (5 to 7oz each)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
2. Use a baking dish at least 13×9 inches and place asparagus onto dish.
3. Drizzle both tablespoons of olive oil onto the asparagus.
4. Place each Salmon fillet onto the baking pan and arrange the asparagus onto one side of the pan.
5. Combine each of the following: salt, pepper, lemon juice, dill weed in a small container or bowl.
6. Sprinkle each of the Salmon fillets with step 5 ingredients.
7. Prepare to bake for 16 to 20 minutes tops. Once both item are thoroughly finished prepare you servings.
* Be sure to use a fork to test the fish to make sure it is cooked at your prference (medium, medium-well, or well done).
* Asparagus takes really good when they are tender with a crisp texture.
* Consider to add additional sides like roasted potatoes, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, carrots, or any additional thoughts you may have.
* Feel free to use any other types of fish of your preferences. White fish would be great to consider.