The Green Goblin is primarily an all green salad. This recipe is a simple recipe base for you to use and add your own custom ingredients to your liking. To add some extra creativity to help you get started, I included apple, balsamic vinegar, and even honey. These various ingredients has many nutritional benefits. Enjoy The Green Goblin.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- ½ cup Glazed Walnuts or Glazed Pecans (or toasted walnuts or toasted pecans)
- 1 Aged balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dried thyme
- 1 apple
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups baby mixed greens
- 1/2 medium cucumber
1. Pour the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, dried thyme, and garlic clove in a jar.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Place the lid on the jar or closed container and shake vigorously to combine.
4. Once smooth, taste. Then add more honey or salt if needed.
5. Slice apple into thin slices.
6. Slice cucumber into thin slices
7. Prepare salad in a bowl or on a dish of your preference.
8. Create your salad and add dressing onto the salad once the other steps are completed.
* You can use other salad dressing for this serving.
* Consider to add chopped carrots for additional vegetables.