This Veggie Chicken Noodle Soup entails diced chicken, celery, chopped carrots, fresh thyme, parsley, and more. If you are ever having a fever, if you want a energy boost and wanting some nutritional vitamins, this will be an amazing fit for you. Enjoy our Veggie Chicken Noodle Soup.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
- 7 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of diced cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken or roast chicken breast in a skillet are good to consider)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles (or your favorite noodles or pasta preferences) – Gluten Free would be a considerable choice.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of fresh thyme (use dried thyme if you do not have any fresh thyme).
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley (minced)
1. Combine 1/3 cup of broth, celery, carrots, and spinach. (Heat on medium-heat) for 10-16 minutes.
2. Stir occasionally and be sure to check for veggies to become tender.
3. After veggies become tender, include the renaming broth.
4. Add in the parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil, and the wide egg noodles.
5. Cook until tender
6. Combine chicken into the saucepan and reduce heat to medium.
7. Once this serving is completed, allow the dish to sit for a few minutes being serving.
* A side of crackers of your choice would be great to add to this serving.