The Fruit Yogurt Salad is a tasty recipe that has it own style of flavor compared to our other salad options. When we think of a salad, we immediately think green. Our custom Fruity Yogurt Salad is similar to a parfait, but served in a bowl with additional toppings. Health is Wealth and that is what Brick By Brick Academy wants to provide to you. Enjoy The Fruity Yogurt Salad.
Prep Time (Minutes)
- 3 cups of vanilla or nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries (or sugar-free berry preserves)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of freshly sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of sugar-free berry preserves
- 1/2 cup of granola chunks of your choice flavor (chocolate chip is good too)
1. Combine yogurt then each additional ingredient as listed in that order in a bowl.
2. (THIS SERVING CAN ALSO BE DISTRIBUTED EVENLY BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU ARE SERVING).
* Calories 180-200, Protein 12g-15g, Dietary Fiber 2g-3g
* Sodium 105mg – 106mg, Cholesterol 3mg